Open for Applications: 5/24/18
Closing Date: TBD
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR Job Summary:
Yakima Chief Ranches is hiring for the position of Technical Director. This is an upper level management position that will report directly to the CEO/breeder and the board of directors. The ultimate responsibility of the Technical Director will be to provide management and technical expertise in support of the hop breeding program as well as analytical and technical support for the quality management team. This will include interaction with and technical support for our farming, processing and brewing customers. YCR is positioned strongly as an industry leader, and we are looking for the right person to take our technical program to the next level.
Specific responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter via email to jason@YakimaChiefRanches.com.
About Yakima Chief Ranches:
Originally formed in the late 1980’s, YCR is a crop research company specializing in the development and management of novel hop varieties for the global brewing industry. YCR is a partner in Hop Breeding Company, LLC (HBC). YCR’s purpose is to create, build, and protect value for all, through development of first class hop varieties, a relentless pursuit of quality, and building meaningful relationships. We envision a new normal in the hop trade where mutual benefit between stakeholders is the key driver of success. A truly sustainable industry.Realization of our vision, requires adherence to our core values:
- Be creative:Innovative ideas power improvement. Creativity is essential in our approach to R&D, our operations, and our relationships.
- Be accountable:No one should be able to question our character. Foster transparency by doing the right thing, working hard, and delivering on our promises.
- Contribute:Recognize our success is dependent on healthy communities and relationships. Cultivate positive relationships, be proactive, be helpful, and make a difference.
- Grow:Pursue opportunities to learn and grow, not just in business, but personally as well.
- Be bold: Creating a new normal and doing so while adhering to these principles will require nothing less than courage and drive.
To apply send your résume to email@example.com
Location: Toppenish, Washington
Posted on May 24, 2018Return to Job Listings